I’m Ashley, I’m 6 and I love superhero’s especially Superman. I want a family who can care for a superhero like me, I’d love a dog too who can be my sidekick!
All about Ashley…
- Ashley is a lovely, lively little 6 year old boy.
- His carers describe his ‘beautiful smile’, great sense of humour and that he is ‘a real laugh’.
- He enjoys jigsaws and reading.
- Ashley has a very caring nature and will often ask how his carers are.
- Ashley is alert, bright and playful.
- Ashley has bounds of energy and does require a lot of attention.
- Due to Ashley’s early experiences he does have some developmental delay.
- Ashley has displayed some challenging behaviour and we will work with and support foster carers with training and support to manage this.
- Ashley is currently having therapy and lots of professional support to try and help him deal with his feelings and emotions.
- Ashley has no sense of danger so needs carers who can offer one to one support.
- Ashley does currently have problems with sleeping but this hasnt always been the case so we hope that once Ashley feels safe and secure, that this will settle.
Type of family / carer needed:
- Due to Ashley’s behaviour and requiring a lot of one to one support, we feel it would suit Ashley better to be in a family with no other children in place.
Ashley is just 6 years old and has already spent 2 years of his life in a number of short term fostering placements. We desperately want to find long term foster carers for Ashley who can provide him a safe, secure and loving home until adulthood.
Interested in offering care for Ashley or other children like him? Click here for a fostering information pack.