I am Becca. I love to be pampered and having my hair, nails and make up done. Although I’m a real girly girl, I do like to watch and play rugby too. I also like drama and to be very active & out and about.
All about Becca…
- Becca is a clever, bright and confident 14 year old girl. Becca is an extremely articulate girl who lives interacting with others.
- Becca is a born leader and is a very engaging young lady. She loves to try out new things, ideas and activities and loves to be on the go.
- Becca is also described as ‘feisty’ by her carers and knows what she wants, and, like all teenagers, isn’t a happy girl when things don’t go to plan!
- Becca is a very loving person who likes to feel appreciated. She has lots of energy and can be very boisterous in a positive way.
- Becca loves to be pampered and takes great care of her apperance, this is very important to her.
- Becca loves to have one to one time with her carers both male and female.
- Becca’s family are very important to her and looks forward to regular contact.
- Becca attends a high school in Warrington
Health & Development
- Becca is very healthy, eats and sleeps well.
Type of family needed
- We will welcome all enquriies from potential carers for Becca.
Could you care for Becca or a child like her? Click here for a free information pack.
* Picture posed by model