I am Beth, and I love to sing so if you want to care for me, you just have to like music! I sing lots of different songs but my favourite is Little Mix. I also love to be out and about outdoors riding my bike. I also love reading and all animals, so I would love a family with pets.
All about Beth…
- Beth is a lovely 12 year old girl who as we say above just loves to sing which she does with lots of gusto!
- Beth is a very likeable girl who gets on well with her carers and peers.
- Beth is currently in residential care for her own safety as Beth was putting herself at risk of with adult males who sexually exploit young girls. This is because Beth doesn’t understand the risks to her and the situations she was placing herself in.
- Beth is very impulsive and has shown some challenging behaviour at school. We believe there are other emotional issues behind this behaviour and we are helping her to work through this.
- Beth has moderate learning difficulties and she has a Statement of Educational Needs.
- Beth attends a designated unit for children with learning difficulties at a high school locally.
- Beth is of good health, eats and sleeps well and has no health concerns.
Type of family/carer needed
- We will welcome and consider ALL enquiries from families and carers who are interested in offering care for Beth.
Could you care for Beth or a child like her? Click here for a free information pack.