I am Hannah, I love younger kids and they love me so I would love a family / carer who have little ones! I also enjoy listening to music, ice skating, riding my bike and animals. I’m going to be working in a nursery soon and I just can’t wait.
All about Hannah…
- Hannah is a lovely 14 year old girl who has a very caring side. Hannah loves younger children and is very good with them. Hannah would love to be placed with a family with younger children than her.
- Hannah is currently in residential care for her own safety as Hannah was putting herself at risk of with adult males who sexually exploit young girls. This is because Hannah doesn’t understand the risks to her and the situations she was placing herself in.
- Hannah has moderate learning difficulties and has a Statement of Educational needs and attends mainstream school.
- Hannah enjoys going to school.
- Hannah is in good health, eats and sleeps well and has no health concerns.
Type of family needed
- We will welcome and consider ALL enquiries from families and carers who are interested in offering care for Hannah.
Could you care for Hannah or a child like her? Click here for a free information pack.